Doorking Model 1601
The 1601 operator is designed for single lane (14 ft. max) vehicular traffic control in high traffic commercial and industrial applications. The 1601 operator is designed so that it can be mounted on either the left or right hand side of the roadway. The operator can be equipped with a DC convenience open package (optional) that will automatically raise the arm in the event of a power outage.
- Microprocessor control boards are designed and built In The USA and ensure a long lasting, trouble free system.
- Plug-in loop detectors simplify installation and wiring.
- Optional battery back-up system available.
- Advanced Features
Easy Refund & Return Policy
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Gate Tracker™ reporting output provides operator data to a companion DoorKing access control system (1815, 1817, 1818). Know how many times the operator has cycled, if a loop has failed, if an input is shorted, and more! Special circuits provide automatic sequencing with slide or swing gate operators in PAMS (Perimeter Access Management System) applications. Gear box rotates full 360º to use complete gear box. Motor and gear box are located at the bottom to avoid top heaviness.
Model 1601 Technical data:
- Electronic limit settings (no mechanical limit switches required.
- ERD – Arm reverses during the down cycle if an obstruction is encountered.
- Automatic timer is adjustable from 1 to 23 seconds. Two ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- Gate Sequencing – Special inputs on the control board automatically sequence the barrier operator with a slide or swing gate operato.
- Sequencing is typically used for better traffic control in high use applications such as gated communities and apartment complexes.
- Gate Tracker™ reporting output sends gate operator data to a companion DoorKing access control system.
- Optional Battery Back-Up drive system opens gate automatically, or on command, during power outages.
- Optional heater kit and fan kit available.
- SPEED: 90º in approximately 1.5 seconds
- Magnetic limit control.
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- Automatic sequencing inputs for use with slide and swing gate operators.
- Two convenience outlets.
- 360° gear box rotation.
- Gate tracker reporting output.
- Programming switches.
- Built-in power On/Off switch.
- Left or right hand mount.
Specifications Model 1601
- 1/2 HP continuous-duty motor.
- 115 VAC.
- 230 VAC.
- 460 VAC.
- 40:1 gear-box running in a continuous oil bath.
- Arm rotates 90° in approximately 1.5 seconds.
- Class II, III and IV applications.
- Compliant with UL 325 and 991. ETL Listed.
- (Note: To be compliant with UL 325 and industry safety guidelines, additional secondary entrapment prevention devices may need to be installed with this gate opertator. Your professional gate operator system installer can provide you with more details on these devices and on current industry safety standards.)
- Dimensions (operator only): 15″W x 38″H* x 15″D.
Options Available With This Operator
- Stainless steel housing.
- DC powered convenience open.
- 14-foot round aluminum arm.
- 14-foot wood arm.
- Wood arm folding bracket for low headroom.
- 12-foot plastic arm.
- Plastic arm folding bracket for low headroom.
- Foam padding for aluminum or wood arm.
- Plug-in loop detectors.
- Heater kit for cold environments.
- Fan kit for hot humid environments.