The Liftmaster 971LM single-button remote control isn’t so basic. It can operate a single garage door or gate, or turn your garage door opener lights on/off. You can also use it as an extra remote control to turn on lights or small appliances inside your home – all from the comfort of your car. It features Security+® rolling code technology that sends a brand new code every time it is used. One 5-year 3-volt battery is included.
Easy Refund & Return Policy
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Compatible with Liftmaster 91LM, 92LM, 96LM, 970LM, 972LM, 973LM and 974LM
- Chamberlain 950CB, 953CB, 956CB
- Sears 139.53681, 139.53680
- Compatible with Security+ systems with Amber learn button, including Chamberlain, Sears, Craftsman and Raynor code rolling residential openers (Safety Signal)
- Replaces transmitter model G971AC for Access Master garage door openers.
- Also compatible with wireless keypad model number 976LM (same as model 940CB, 139.53684)
- Compatible with Liftmaster garage door opener model numbers 1240R, 1245R, 1246R, 1255R, 1256R, 1265, 1280R, 1000SDR, 2000SDR, 1245 GMR, 1255GMR, 985, 2265, 2565, 1280R, 2280, 2580, 2220, 2110, ATS211R, 2500
- Compatible with Chamberlain garage door opener model numbers 1200, 2200, 4200, 6200, 7220, CG40, CG40, PD210, PD610, PD612K, 7320, 8200, 9200, 4620, 4640, 9902, PD420, PD460-2, 9950
- Compatible with Security+ garage opener receiver model numbers 335LM, 535LM, 412HM, 635LM
- 390 MHZ Frequency, over 100 billion codes with code rotating technology (Security+)
- 1 channel/button transmitter, compatible with models manufactured from 1997-2005
- Visor clip and Lithium battery (5 years life w/normal use) included